Locating Your Facebook Leave Review Link
Looking for your businesses unique review page link URL on Facebook? Your Facebook Leave Review URL one of your most important online reputation management tools.
The Facebook review link will look something like this: https://www.facebook.com/pg/ABCCOMPANY/reviews/
Finding Your Leave Feedback Page
Facebook has made it easy to access your feedback URL. If you don’t already have a Facebook page you will need to create one for your business.
[button url=”https://www.facebook.com” target=”_blank”]Visit Facebook[/button]
- Go to the Facebook.com
- Find your Business Facebook Page using the search function
- Locate the Review tab
- This brings you to your Review page, copy the URL from this page.
- Copy this link to use with your Get Reviews Up channel setup.
Top Uses For Your Facebook Leave Review URL
Now that you know your FB review link, it’s time to put it to good use.
- Direct customers right to your review form so can leave feedback in seconds
- Share via social, email or embed on your website
- Leverage 3rd party apps like Reviews Up to optimize and convert more customer reviews than ever before
- You can even shorten the link and add to print like the back of your business card
Authorizing Method For Your Facebook Page
A FB Leave Review page link is a quick and easy way to drive more reviews to your social media account, but you will gain a big advantage to connect directly to FB with a review app like Reviews Up. This will allow you to create more advanced ways of sending review invites to your customers, responding to their comments and gaining insight from data.
What’s New With Facebook Reviews
Things have changed
- No More Stars
- It’s Now A Simple “Do You Recommend” question
- Yes Customers can still leave a comment
- Search for your company location you want to access
- If the location is not claimed complete the verification process.
- If the location is already claimed request access from the owner.