Why Locate Your Houzz Leave Review Page?
This page will help you quickly find your Houzz Leave Review Link url. This is the page on Houzz.com that you would send customers to leave your business feedback.
The Houzz review link will look something like this: https://www.houzz.com/writeReview2/cmd=r/n=USERNAME
Finding Your Leave Feedback Page
A Houzz Leave Review Link is a quick and easy way to drive more review, but you will gain a big advantage to connect directly to Houzz with a 3rd party reviews app. This will allow you to create more advanced ways of sending review invites to your customers, responding to their comments and gaining insight from data.
- Go to the Houzz.com
- Find your Professional Profile using the search function.
- Locate the “Review me >” link below your name.
- This brings you to your Review Me page, copy the URL from this page.
- Copy this link to use with your Get Reviews Up channel setup.
[button url=”https://www.houzz.com/signin” target=”_blank”]Get Your Houzz Review Link[/button]
Top Uses For Your Houzz Review Link
Now that you know your Houzz review link, it’s time to put it to good use.
- Direct customers right to your review form so they can leave feedback while still at your location
- Share via social, email or embed on your website
- Leverage 3rd party apps like Reviews Up to optimize and convert more customer reviews than ever before
- Create custom “Review Link” signage for display in your office
- Add to your email signature
- Print on the back of your business card
- Add to print advertisements such as newspaper ads
What’s New With Houzz Reviews
Things have changed
- Can now add a Houzz.com Button into your Website
- More details added onto Review Form
- New Review Policy
Houzz ORM Guide
The following online reputation management guide was made available by Houzz, but has since been removed from their website.
[button url=”https://reviewsup.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Houzz-ORM-Guide-Found.pdf” target=”_blank”]Download Guide[/button]