Why Locate Your Trip Advisor Leave Review Page?
This page will help you quickly find your Trip Advisor Leave Review Link URL. This is the page on TripAdvisor.com that you would send customers to leave your business feedback.
The Trip Advisor review link will look something like this: www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewEdit-Business_Name-Town_State.html
Finding Your Leave Feedback Page
A Trip Advisor Leave Review Link is a quick and easy way to drive more reviews, but you will gain a big advantage to connect directly to Trip Advisor with a 3rd party reviews app. This will allow you to create more advanced ways of sending review invites to your customers, responding to their comments and gaining insight from data.
- Go to TripAdvisor.com
- In the Search Bar enter your business type and location
- From the Search Results Page, select your business’s location
- Under the Review Section of your business location, select “Leave A Review”
- This is your Leave a Review URL, copy this link to use with your Get Reviews Up channel setup.
[button url=”https://www.TripAdvisor.com/” target=”_blank”]Get Your Trip Advisor Leave Review Link[/button]
Top Uses For Your Trip Advisor Review Link
Now that you know your Trip Advisor review link, it’s time to put it to good use.
- Direct customers right to your review form so they can leave feedback while at your location
- Share via social, email or embed on your website
- Leverage 3rd party apps like Reviews Up to optimize and convert more customer reviews than ever before
- Create custom “Review Link” signage for display in your office
- Add to your email signature
- Print on the back of your business card
- Add to print advertisements such as newspaper ads
Trip Advisor Is Working To Combat Paid Review Fraud
Check out more Get Reviews Tips from Trip Advisor.